yesterday that we saw in newspapers.
2. The first modern multiplex was opened in Delhi by PVR Cinemas in 1997. Yes 1997.
3. Daniel Ratcliffe is 23 years of old, Macaulay Culkin is 31 and you are probably at your
work now on a coffee break.
4. Chetan Bhagat’s books have been floating in Delhi since 9 years.
5. The Delhi Metro touched 10 years of operation.
6. Tata Sky was launched in Delhi almost 7 years back.
7. Rajiv Gandhi has was killed 21 years ago.
8. "Papa kehte hai" is a hit from 22 years ago and "Summer of 69" is way older. 27 years
old. Believe you!
9. Britney Spears is 31 and Madonna is 52 years today. And they are NOT touring Delhi this
10. DTC low floor buses have been on the roads since 5 years.
11. New AIIMS flyover was inaugurated 9 years ago.
12. Your nephew who was born yesterday is now friends with you on facebook.
13. Radio Cabs launched in Delhi in 2006. Long back.
14. "Kaun Banega Crorepati" was first aired in the year 2000 and we all went berserk.
15. Remember Mungli and the famous song "Jungle Jungle..pata chala hai". That was almost 17
16. Amitabh Bachhan is 69 years, Amir khan is 47 and SRK is 46 years old.
17. Jessica Lal's Murderers are serving sentence since 6 years. Wasnt it hitting in all newspapers just yesterday?
18. Arundhati Roy's hair is now grey and Khushwant Singh's heart still beats.
19. You are living in Generation Y and you cant turn back time. You can't stay ageless so
enjoy the moment basking on the good ole past!